Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, April 14, 2013

BOMs Away - 14 April - Lattices for Ruffled Roses and some Baby Janes


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to the Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.
This week's link-up is at the bottom of this post.


Well, I'd wanted to get this round of Ruffled Roses all assembled and attached to the medallion, but TAXES had to be done, which wiped out 3 whole days this week.  ::bleh::



I did get 3 sides put together. It's fun to see how much they shrink from the joining seams.




And for Dear Jane, this week I got 6 blocks finished.  That corner kite has 72 pieces in it!!  It's been at my piecing station for a good two weeks.




~*~*~*~*~ 

 What have you guys done on BOMs or interval projects lately? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you’ve broken into monthly units, and –of course- true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there.  

5 comments:

  1. Your piecing is perfect! Gorgeous lattice and Jane blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so impressed with your Dear Jane!! I just got my Farmer's Wife Sampler book in the mail which I plan to start in May, but your wonderful blocks has made me add a Dear Jane one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DJ blocks look great - perfectly pieced. It's hard to imagine that the triangular block has 72 pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' the pastel fabrics you have used in the borders. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I love that Dear Jane block with all of the itty bitty pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.