Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Friday, December 7, 2012

Finish 9 for 2012 - Scoot, Santa! 2

Yay!!  I think I can just squeeze in one more finish for this year and reach 10. That will make me happy.

The twin of Scoot, Santa! makes me happy, too!  Now we have one to keep here in Colorado. My aunt has hers now, and that corduroy was a big hit with her. (And her cat!)





Thanks to these great hosts for superb inspirational link-ups! You should check these places out for more cool projects folks have finished. :D

*
Link A Finish Friday at Richard's
*

6 comments:

Kat said...

Looks great, I love the simple, bold pattern. I love corduroy in quilts, too. So nice to pet. Congrats on the finish!

Celtic Thistle said...

Looks good Lynn, sure you will make that magic 10!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Congratulations on another wonderful finish!
This is such a sweet Holiday Quilt!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Looks great!

Laura said...

That's a great photo!!! well done on the finish!

Janine said...

Congrats on anther finish - it looks great And I LOVE that hot air balloon :)